21/04/2009

Buhahahahaa

Be scared!!! Now I'm here too and I'll take over the world!! Buhahahahahahahahaaaaa >:DDDD Or perhaps I'll not :P NOT YET >:D

Okey okey..I don't talk anything as random as previous anymore :'D
Anyway, I'm a newbie here and actually this is my first time blogging :D I'll mostly write in English, even thought it could be sometimes hard to understand :'D I'll also sometimes write in Finnish if I'm too lazy to bother my brains with English ^^' and yes, I admit that I could be quite lazy..so be warned :'D

I'm going to tell you about my hobbies (karate perhaps, drawing, photographing...) etc. Actually I'll add here mostly photos and drawings alongside my texts :)

I'd really appreciate if you help me and give some tips about blogging :3
Thanks~~<3

P.S. My blogs name is very random :'D
Nyappy=happy (it's j-rock band An Cafes singers, Mikus, made up word :P)
Gakuen=school (if I remember right it's high-school ^^')

No comments:

Post a Comment