15/05/2009

Eurovision 2009

Finally it's tomorrow!!! I've been waiting so long with my friends that we could watch it. At last we could do that! Finland's Waldo's People is amazing and their song Lose Control is AWESOME!!! I just love it <33

I think these are good/best artists with their songs:

Iceland: Yohanna - Is it true?
Greece: Sakis Rouvas - This Is Our Night
Armenia: Inga&Anush - Jan Jan
Azerbaijan: AySel&Arash - Always
Malta: Chiara - What If We
Germany: Alex Swings Oscar Sings! - Miss Kiss Kiss Bang
Norway: Alexander Rybak - Fairytale
Romania: Elena - The Balkan Girls
Finland: Waldo's People - Lose Control
Spain: Soraya - La Noche Es Para Mi

And I also liked:

Ireland: Sinéad Mulvey & Black Daisy - Et Cetera
Cyprus: Christina Metaxa - Firefly
Hungary: Zoli Ádok - Dance With Me
Andorra:
Susanne Georgi - La Teva Desisió (Get A Life)
Bulgaria: Krassimir Avramov - Illusion
Montenegro: Andrea Demirovic - Just Get Out of My Life
Switzerland: Lovebugs - The Highest Heights

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment